Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Oregon! I’m new to quilting and quite enthusiastic; I think I may have raised MQC’s bottom line all by myself. I live alone and of course I’m practicing ‘social distancing,’ so I’ve lot’s of time.....I’ve completed 2 quilts (had it quilted) and am in the process of finishing one and have another top to put together. I’ve only got a ‘domestic’ machine but I got a foot and am eager to try some quilting; thought I’d start by making potholders and table runners. I’m totally enamored with all the fabrics, and have quite a stash going; I do love precuts. I’m enjoying Jenny’s tutorials! She’s a great teacher.

Welcome to the forum from so. cal. I say that sewing with a "domestic" machine fulfills my "domestic duty" criteria!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! I see you are a retired RN. So am I. I retired 10 yrs. ago & took up quilting right away. It's an addicting but very rewarding hobby. Good luck building your stash & making your projects. Share pictures with us. I lived in Oregon back in the '60's. I lived on the coast in Seaside. I miss seeing the ocean, but the Rocky Mts. sort of make up for it.

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio. You are on quite a roll with your new found addiction. You will get lots of support here and don't forget to ask questions or post pictures.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

Hello and Welcome! from northern California.

Jeannette

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida.
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
            X