Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here

I am a beginner quilter and found this wonderful site after I purchased the on line class from Sympoz/Missouri Quilt Company. Does anyone know if I can purchase a CD with this class on it. I have a wireless modem and it uses a lot of my monthly memory time to watch this class. I would love to be able to watch it over and over while I am trying to learn these techniques. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Sandra in West Virginia

Re: Newbie Here

Hi Sandra,
    Sorry I don't know the answer to your questions but just wanted to welcome you! Lots of friendly quilters on here! The tutorials are great on here too!
    Glad you are here!
    Patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Thanks Patti...it will take me awhile to get the hang of this stuff but I love it!

Comment

Welcome. be sure to post pictures of your projects. we love looking at what everyone has been up too
        Patrice

Comment

Hi Sandra! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm glad you found the site. It rocks!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
          X