New from Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Jersey

Hi! I am Melissa. I have been quilting for about 22 years. I started when I was a young mom, and my hubby worked late nights. Quilting has always been my therapy, escape and also led me to meet some amazing friends. My mom and I Quilt once a week (well, we did before quarentine) and we love Jenny and MSQC ❤ We were even able to meet her in Pennsylvania last summer. Can't wait to meet everyone and share ideas!

Welcome Melissa to the Forum from Canada's capital. I look forward to seeing your quilts, and sharing tips. Check out out the groups and post your photos. I also met Jenny in 2018 in Hamilton, MO and look forward to a day when I can go there again. It is truly the Disneyland for quilters.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin! So very glad to meet you Melissa.
      One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

welcome to the forum from so. cal.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio. You are fortunate to have your mom as a quilting partner.
          Last edited by Granny Fran; April 3rd, 2020, 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling
          No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
          Aesop

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country in the north of Spain, I hope that you feel in this forum as well received as I felt, and that you show us some of your work, we love to see new things

Comment

Welcome from northern California!

Jeannette

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. I'm a retired RN & took up quilting after I retired 10 yrs. ago.

Comment

Welcome from another New Jersey member! What exit are you? (only people from NJ understand this) I'm down near the bottom at exit 20.
                  I am Sew Blessed!
                  Alina

Comment

Melissa, Welcome from New York. How nice that you and your mom got to see Jenny. I hope to meet her someday.

I'm glad you have joined us here. It's a wonderfully, supportive and fun forum.
                    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello Melissa and welcome from PA. I am sure you will love the forum. A lot of great people here. Enjoy!
                      Nancy

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida. I know you'll enjoy your time here!
                        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from Michigan! Meeting Jenny and going to MSQC is on my "bucket list" for this summer (after the COVID-19 is over).
                          Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                          http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
                          X