Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Just started my second quilt. Did one and I think I’m addicted. I live in Alberta in a very small town so when I hit the fabric store I have to stock up but it doesn’t matter how organized I am I always miss something.. Bet I’m not the only one. I ordered a layer cake that was the deal of the day. It was like Christmas not having to cut from a bolt. Loving this.

Welcome to the bunch! We're all addicted to quilting here.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from the suburbs of Ottawa. Oh, I know that you will have fun with your quilting addiction.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I am sure you will enjoy the forum! Happy quilting!
        Nancy

Comment

Welcome from Illinois! You will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Quebec, but near Ottawa.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Alberta’s capital!
              Maria

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin! This forum is great and you will pick up lots of quilting tips from members and make lots of friends. Plus it is just plain fun. Do you machine or hand quilt or send yours out?

Comment

Welcome to the forum....yup also addicted.....and I'm good with that....real good! Enjoy the journey!
                  💫 Star lover

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, USA. It doesn't take much to get addicted to fabric, piecing, & quilting. It's a rewarding hobby.

Comment

Working...
                    X