Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from New Jersey. I made my first quilt about 40 years ago. It was a log cabin and at that time everything was measured with a ruler and cut with a scissor. It took forever. I remember that after sewing it almost all together I had to rip it out and, crazy me I sewed it by hand. I think I made one more after that and stopped. Not only that but there weren’t any quilt shops nearby. A few years ago I started watching Fons and Porter on cable. I was interested again but then I discovered Missouri Star and I can’t seem to stop.

Welcome from sunny Florida! Jenny's tutorials has made addicts out of many of us!
    Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
    🙄

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio. Glad you found us and all the wonderful tools we now have to making quilting so much more satisfying.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. We're having a sunny day today. Share your projects with us.

Comment

Welcome from New Orleans!

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country to this forum full of friendly people

Comment

Welcome to the forum of M* addicts. It's a wonderful place to be!
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello Tressa and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome Atressa to the forum from Canada.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from NW Minnesota! I hope you enjoy getting to know everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                    X