howdy there all over the quilty world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howdy there all over the quilty world

It's the first time I ever write on a forum of any kind. I'm sitting in my kitchen, drinking a glass of champagne and celebrating Christmas with my family. I'm married and we have three children. I'm excited to be a member of your forum. I only took up quilting a couple of months ago, as I also do other crafts like knitting, sewing and weaving.

Have a nice Christmas
    Misch
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Re: howdy there all over the quilty world

Welcome to The Forum! I'm sitting here in Central Pennsylvania having a cup of coffee and just waiting for my 3 'children' to wake up. They are 23, 21, and 16. I was just sitting here thinking on how many years ago, by this time on Christmas morning (80 AM), that they would have not only been up by now for a few hours but everything would have been opened and played with already!

Be sure to check out the tutorials on how to make many quilts but also lots of members here post photos - all very inspiring! Any questions, just ask away - you'll be sure to get many replies.

Hugs and Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Welcome to MSQC. It is a very special place to come too. The tutorials that Jenny, Sarah, and Natalie do for us are the best the web has to offer. Jenny is a truly gifted teacher.
      If you need anything, just ask. Merry Christmas. Hugs, Jan L
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Merry Christmas Misch, and welcome!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

welcome and merry christmas to you too! you will love it here
          Patrice

Comment

Originally posted by quiltingtrish View Post
            Welcome to The Forum! I'm sitting here in Central Pennsylvania having a cup of coffee and just waiting for my 3 'children' to wake up. They are 23, 21, and 16. I was just sitting here thinking on how many years ago, by this time on Christmas morning (80 AM), that they would have not only been up by now for a few hours but everything would have been opened and played with already!

Be sure to check out the tutorials on how to make many quilts but also lots of members here post photos - all very inspiring! Any questions, just ask away - you'll be sure to get many replies.

Hugs and Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family!
            When I wrote to you yesterday, our "children" where helping me set up the 1. thread as they thought I couldn't manage. They are 34, 32 and 30 years old.

I'm already thinking of my next project. Being sort of addicted to the tutorials of the Missouri Quilt Co, they help me so much and I do like them very much.

I have to get rid of so much fabric I still have; that I have to combine them with new ones I buy.

A Merry Christmas to all the quilting people in this forum
            sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Welcome!! Is Luxembourg City in Germany? My husband was in Belgium (Aachen) for a while working for NATO and he loved going to Germany on his time off. Merry Christmas!! I am in unusually snowy Alabama in the southeastern part of the USA.
              Michele

Comment

Hi Shell,
                no Luxembourg is in Luxembourg

it's a small country in the middle of Germany, France and Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by tankgirl View Post
                  Hi Shell,
                  no Luxembourg is in Luxembourg

it's a small country in the middle of Germany, France and Belgium
                  Well huh. LOL...I didn't know there was a country called Luxenbourg!! I feel silly now....sorry.

It is such beautiful countryside over there...even in the cities...and the history is so rich and long reaching....I would love to visit one day. My husband was lucky enough to be over there for 2 months and see so many things.
                  Michele

Comment

Working...
                  X