X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she48lly

Hey new here, nebraska.....

Re: she48lly

Well, welcome she48lly! Do you quilt or sew or any craft? Love to see some of your work, we all love pics.
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by She48lly View Post
      Hey new here, nebraska.....
      I have been Quilting for two years now and I truly love it... I am enjoying learning new things. I have learned fun things from Missouri quilt co...

Comment

Originally posted by craftyladysam View Post
        Well, welcome she48lly! Do you quilt or sew or any craft? Love to see some of your work, we all love pics.
        Yes i quilt and love doing crafts like Chrismas ornaments.. i really loved learning pillow cases from Missouri Quilt co...

Comment

Hello from Massachusetts! You are in for a treat because Jenny & her girls always prepare wonderful tutorials that are so much fun to view & make. It's so nice to meet you.

Comment

hello from Georgai. you will like it here. post your projects. we love looking at them
            Patrice

Comment

Howdy from Ky. I am new too and I already love it. You will too Welcome to our little world.

Comment

Welcome!! Where in NE are you? I lived south of Bellevue for about 7 years in the late 90s/early 2000s.
                Michele

Comment

Working...
                X