X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiltingtrish
    replied
    Re: Dutch quilter

Tankgirl is from Luxemburg and I know there are several others from your side of the ocean, but not sure 'who' right at this moment.

Perhaps if you read some of the threads where it says New Member Introductions, you will find some more.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Lenie
    replied

Thank you all for the warm welcome ! For sure I will check the tutorials and photos from members. When ready I will try and post my quilt-work too !
    I was wondering, are there more "dutch-girls" on the forum, has anyone seen any?

Lenie

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome Lenie! I love this site and I know what you mean about getting "presents" from the Missouri Star Quilt Company. It's always exciting!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Welcome Lenie, this is the best site on the internet for quilters I think. But then I am biased. Hope you enjoy the site and the people on it. They are all so great! Trish was the first one to welcome me and has been a good friend since then. Hugs, Jan L

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Welcome to the forum Lenie! It's always fun to have new friends from overseas. I'm from Central PA and I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends from all over here.

Be sure to check out the tutorials and photos members post.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Lenie
    started a topic Dutch quilter

Dutch quilter

I started quilting this year, and now found the beautiful fabrics from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. I can not buy them here in the Netherlands, so I'm very happy they send it to me. When the package arrives, it feels like opening a present!
    Since I'm just started quilting, I hope to learn a lot, looking around at this forum. Maybe start some new oversea-friendships?

Lenie
Working...
X