Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HIIIII!!!! from Fort Leonard Wood , MO!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• middlesis1966
    replied
    Re: HIIIII!!!! from Fort Leonard Wood , MO!!

Welcome aboard gals. This is THE best site ever. Everone here is so helpful. So if you ever get stumped and need some help, just post it here. Lots of gals with lots of knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Glad to have the both of you! This is the place to be! All the people are friendly,helpful,sweet,kind and just all around great! Jump in the fun with us anytime.LOL

Leave a comment:

• reclaimedmama
    replied

Originally posted by jenbuggy85 View Post
    Hey everybody!

My name is Jen I'm a 25yr old military wife and momma. We are curently stationed here at Fort Wood, MO...otherwise known as Fort Lost in the woods We came here from Fort Campbell, Ky...just a short drive up the road from my hometown of Clarksville, TN.

I'm new to quilting. I LOVE it! I'm not the best but I enjoy my work throughly. I hope to make new friends on this awesome site aswell as learn new tips and tricks!

As soon as I can figure out how to upload pics (never had this much trouble on a forum before!) I will do so asap.

Jen
    well because of my awesome daughter inlaw Jen (yes..thats her above I am back in the quilt game...thanks jen..I love you and your my favorite daughter in law!!!!!!!!! I too am looking forward to learning all over again. They didnt have these cool tricks when I was quilting!!!This ought to be fun♥
    It will be great to have a project on my lap during the cold CT months!!!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Hi Jen, Welcome to the site. It's a great place to learn. The tutorials are the best on the web. Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Hi Jen! I have a son in the National Guard! Nice to meet you, you'll enjoy it here a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

Welcome Jen. I had two sons in the military. Air Force and Navy here. Lots of people are having trouble posting pic. You will probably have to resize them. Have fun. lots of great people here.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Welcome to the board. Military - I was in the Army for 21 years and now have a son who is a Marine. Time flies and I hope it goes as quickly for my son as it did for me.

Welcome to the board! Can't wait to see your photos of what you've made when you get a chance to post them.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• jenbuggy85
    started a topic HIIIII!!!! from Fort Leonard Wood , MO!! :)

HIIIII!!!! from Fort Leonard Wood , MO!! :)

Hey everybody!

My name is Jen I'm a 25yr old military wife and momma. We are curently stationed here at Fort Wood, MO...otherwise known as Fort Lost in the woods We came here from Fort Campbell, Ky...just a short drive up the road from my hometown of Clarksville, TN.

I'm new to quilting. I LOVE it! I'm not the best but I enjoy my work throughly. I hope to make new friends on this awesome site aswell as learn new tips and tricks!

As soon as I can figure out how to upload pics (never had this much trouble on a forum before!) I will do so asap.

Jen
Working...
X