Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep another new one :)

Hello,

I am Angi or Angela, I am new to all these quilting stuff right now I am trying my hand at hand sewing quilts. I am a stay at home mom. This year in September I found out that I have a CLL it is a form of Leukemia. I have lived in Missouri for now about 9 years. I am from Michigan my 2 oldest kids still live in Michigan ( miss them everyday). Amber is 22, Jordan is 19 ( his girlfriend is going to have a baby 1 st Grand baby). The 2 youngest live with me. Myranda is 11 and Harley is 10. I have been married for 10 years this coming May.

If you need or want to know anything else feel free and ask.

Angi

Re: Yep another new one

Welcome Angi, You will love it here. Everyone is wonderful and caring and they will help you if you have questions about anything. Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi Angi! You will love this site! I was originally a hand sewer also, but have since learned to use my machine for piecing and quilting.

Do you live near the Missouri Star Quilt Company?
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

WHere is it??

I live in the middle of Joplin and Springfield. i guess i can only wish i lived close

I looked it up and NO i am not close
        Last edited by Angi; December 3, 2010, 10:01 PM. Reason: need to add something

Comment

welcome. you will like it here. wonderful people
          Patrice

Comment

Working...
          X