Hi all from Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all from Virginia

Hi , I'm Annie . I have been sewing since I was 11 . Made most of my 2 kids clothes . I am learning to quilt . I am fairly new to it . I like fusible applique and am learning to piece .http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/images/icons/icon7.gif Annie

Re: Hi all from Virginia

Originally posted by AnnieD54 View Post
    Hi , I'm Annie . I have been sewing since I was 11 . Made most of my 2 kids clothes . I am learning to quilt . I am fairly new to it . I like fusible applique and am learning to piece .http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/images/icons/icon7.gif Annie
    hi annie. i am from Georgia. you will love it here. everyone is so nice. be sure to post your quilt pictures. we love looking at everyones work
    Patrice

Comment

Hi Annie, where are you in Va. My son and daughter in law live in Alexandria. And we have a girl by the name of Laura on here who is in Cana. And a couple of ladies on the boarder of Va and NC. With the computer the world is shrinking. We talk to ladies from Australia and Germany and British Columbia and Great Britain and Ireland to name a few. It's kind of neat if you join a block swap you can get blocks from around the world. So welcome to our world sit and chat with us. If you need anything someone is always able to answer or you can teach us something. We love to share. Hugs, Jan
      P.S. I'm in western NY
      Last edited by janluna; November 21, 2010, 06:51 PM. Reason: adding info
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have you here....Where in VA are you? We sure have a lot of southerners here
        Michele

Comment

Hi Annie

Welcome to the group! I have done a little applique and really liked it.
          I have a cousin stationed in Virginia.
          Shelia

Comment

Welcome Annie
            When I was a child my best friends name was Annie Cool. Your welcome to Join the block swap if you can.
            Last edited by sewsoft; November 21, 2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
              Hi Annie, where are you in Va. My son and daughter in law live in Alexandria. And we have a girl by the name of Laura on here who is in Cana. And a couple of ladies on the boarder of Va and NC. With the computer the world is shrinking. We talk to ladies from Australia and Germany and British Columbia and Great Britain and Ireland to name a few. It's kind of neat if you join a block swap you can get blocks from around the world. So welcome to our world sit and chat with us. If you need anything someone is always able to answer or you can teach us something. We love to share. Hugs, Jan
              P.S. I'm in western NY
              Hi , I live near Staunton , Va . The computer has helped me meet a lot of people . Some of the same places you mentioned . Annie

Comment

Hi Annie
                Waving at you from NC. It has been a few years but I have been to some quilt stores in Staunton. Lovely, historic town you live in. Welcome!
                Blondie
                Sewing mends the soul.
                sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone . I love meeting new people . HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ! Annie

Comment

Thank you. happy thanks giving to you too.
                    all the best
                    Gina

Comment

Working...
                    X