Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am a newbie from Australia. I don't actually quilt and am very very envious of you quilters - I always seem to lose patience.

But, I havn't given up on learning to quilt yet - I WILL learn I am determined

Re: Newbie

Great to have you on board!!! Don't worry, we'll help you all along the way. And does MSQC ship to Australia? Get you in on the Deal - a - day's

Comment

Nice to have you trajac! And jeanniebee is right you'll get and we'd love to help! My feeling is the end product is to fun not to try!
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

welcome!! check out the tutorials at the top right tab and you will soon be on your way to a wonderfully addictive hobby!!! And you are of course welcome to ask any questions you need answered...we love to answer questions...
        Michele

Comment

Welcome and if you can sew..(Iused to be a costumer) you can quilt . It is all about the 1/4 inch seam. The difference between sewing and quilting for me is that when you sew something you use it for awhile... but a quilt becomes an heirloom! and Yes we do ship to you!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement. I'll be a quilter in no time (fingers crossed).

Comment

Working...
            X