X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo, I'am new

Hallo,

I'am new here.
    I'am from Germany and I have found you over you tube.
    I like the videos and I learned a lot. Now, I started my first quiltproject and I'am enjoying it to see how beautifull it will be

cu

Carmen from Germany
    hugs and Happy quilting :icon_hug:

Carmen ;) from Germany, Rentweinsdorf

Check out my blog: www.bambine007.blog.de

Re: Hallo, I'am new

Welcome from Illinois here. This is a great place for all things quilting. The tuts are great. I was still on the edge of quilting when I started watching them. Now Im hooked. The gals here are so good at helping so dont be afraid to ask. Good Luck!
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Welcome Carmen of Germany, This is a great site you will love it here. My name is Jan Luna and I'm from western New York State. Not the city. That's about 7 hours away from me by car. Anyway, enjoy the tutorials and all the great friends I have made. Hugs, Jan
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome Carmen. I am Patrice from Georgia in the US. You will like it here. Happy quilting!
        Patrice

Comment

Hallo Patrice, Jan, middlesis,

thx for your charming welcome greets.
          I hope, that my english will be enougth

you all are so lovely.

I hope that I'll make here some friends

cu all

Comment

Originally posted by bambine007 View Post
            Hallo,

I'am new here.
            I'am from Germany and I have found you over you tube.
            I like the videos and I learned a lot. Now, I started my first quiltproject and I'am enjoying it to see how beautifull it will be

cu

Carmen from Germany
            Hallo und willkommen auf der board, vergib mir meine Arme deutschen ICH BIN also aus der Praxis. Sie werden es lieben hier so genie├čen!
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome Carmen I'm Lynn and I'm from Australia, our little group is getting quite an international flavour now. Feel free to ask questions, post photos of your quilts and other projects or just enjoy the social chat, no one here bites, they are all very friendly and helpful.

Bridgette, I was going to attempt a welcome in German but mine is sadly very rusty, although I should brush it up a bit as we have friends coming from Switzerland in January who speak German...and several other languages, puts my efforts to shame.
              Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                Hallo und willkommen auf der board, vergib mir meine Arme deutschen ICH BIN also aus der Praxis. Sie werden es lieben hier so genie├čen!
                WOW!!!!!!!! I dont know what ya just said, but wow!
                Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
                  Welcome Carmen I'm Lynn and I'm from Australia, our little group is getting quite an international flavour now. Feel free to ask questions, post photos of your quilts and other projects or just enjoy the social chat, no one here bites, they are all very friendly and helpful.

Bridgette, I was going to attempt a welcome in German but mine is sadly very rusty, although I should brush it up a bit as we have friends coming from Switzerland in January who speak German...and several other languages, puts my efforts to shame.
                  That's what I was saying, apologizing for my rusty German. How exciting for you, I LOVE when over seas friends visit! I feel your pain, I USED to speak 9 languages but now I'm lucky to muster conversational levels in 3 *blush* *rolling eyes*

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                    WOW!!!!!!!! I dont know what ya just said, but wow!

OOOOH! Middle Sissy is BAAACK! SO glad to see you! I just welcomed her to the board and apologized for my rusty German

Blog

Comment

Hi,

your German is not so rusty Is very loveley.

Maybe my english is rusty, but I hope it will be better

you're all very cute. I like it !

In the very moment, if I finish my first project, I'll take a picture and will show you
                      I hope it'll be soon.

cu
                      Carmen

Comment

Hallo und willkommen! I am from Canada and as Dragonfly stated we are quite the international lot.
                        Hope you join us often. Feel free to join our block exchange if you wish. The more the merrier and getting blocks from around the globe is SEW cool!
                        sigpic
                        Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Welcome....you will like it here ..
                          One Moment at a time

Comment

Working...
                          X