Hi from Little Quilter in Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Little Quilter in Ireland

I am new here but was attracted to the site by the great YouTube tutorials from Missouri Star Quilt Forum. I blog at www.livsswedishhome.blogspot.com

Re: Hi from Little Quilter in Ireland

Hi Liv!
    Welcome to our happy little quilty home. So glad that you found your way here. I'm Blondie, in the States, North Carolina to be exact.
    Took a peek at your blog ~ how F-U-N ! Your quilts are so lovely.
    Please come back soon and join in our fun.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Hi Liv welcome to the forum, I'm from Australia and I love it here, many friendly helpful people. I also took a look at your blog, the quilts are lovely but I am especially envious of your lovely home, it is beautiful...dreaming of nice uncluttered house.

Feel free to jump in and join the fun here.
      Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Hi Liv, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jill from the UK. I hope you enjoy the site and join in all the fun.

I had a quick peek at your blog too, I love the Scandinavian interior and your quilts are adorable!
        Quilting through the dull times
        northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi County Cork, that where some of my people come from. I'm from New York state but not the city. That's about 7 hours away from me. I'm from western NY. Wine country.
          Welcome to the site, you will love it here. Hugs, Jan
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi So glad you found us! Hope to see you more in the forums! Going to checkout your blog as soon as I can. Again, welcome to the best site around!
            Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome from Canada. My family emigrated from County Cavan. My hubby who is also of Irish descent and I are heading to Ireland in 2013. Really look forward to traveling your beautiful country. Hope you join are group...the quilters here are awesome!
              sigpic
              Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Lucky you Sally. I have alway wanted to go to Ireland. I've read about and read stories set there from Nora Roberts and the stories my family tells and I almost miss it as if I went there and wish I could go again. All from my chair. LOL If you have extra room in your suitcase you could make room for me. Of course your suitcase would have to be enormous! LOL Love ya, Jan

Comment

Welcome to the board, the best lil quilting place on the net! You'll love it here! I've learned so much and really count on these ladies for help (I've only been quilting since July 2010 ) I too saw your blog and love it! I'm also now a follower. I blog w/another gal in Ireland she's way up north on the coast and I am planning a visit in 2012 for the International Quilt Show, maybe I'll get to meet you, too when I'm there?! Hope to see and chat w/you round the forum!
                  *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                  http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

hello ireland... welcome. we are the die hards... we love Jen and her hens, and rooster. i am Gina from Minnesota. northern MN the place where Judy Garland was born. also 35 miles south from Bob Dylan's childhood home. Hibbing MN. I took quilting after my husband died. he was 42...
                    we are fun and get great support from each other all the time...
                    all the best
                    Gina

Comment

Amen to that Gina.

Comment

Hi and welcome we are all here for each other. I hope you can join the block swap not due until FEB 2011 It's going to be pretty awesome. Check it out click on the groups button at the top it's the Black and white fan swap .

Comment

Working...
                        X