Starting again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting again

Greetings from southern Wisconsin! I've decided to start quilting again after a 20 year recess. I'm looking forward to making some of the beautiful quilts I see on the tutorials. (Those tutorials are fabulous!) I'm excited to see all the help that is available through this forum.
    I have 1 daughter, 2 grandchildren, 3 horses, one very large dog, and 15 barn cats - and a very understanding hubby.

Re: Starting again

Originally posted by gabby View Post
    Greetings from southern Wisconsin! I've decided to start quilting again after a 20 year recess. I'm looking forward to making some of the beautiful quilts I see on the tutorials. (Those tutorials are fabulous!) I'm excited to see all the help that is available through this forum.
    I have 1 daughter, 2 grandchildren, 3 horses, one very large dog, and 15 barn cats - and a very understanding hubby.
    welcome Gabby! you will love it here!
    Patrice

Comment

Hello! Welcome in; come back often and stay long. We love company - nothing better than a good chin wag about our favorite obsession.

Blondie
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Originally posted by gabby View Post
        Hey Gabby, WELCOME! I'm horse people, too! Rocky Mountain Horses to be exact and also have 3, cool of you! I love quilting and everything I do have learned from Jenny's wonderful and so easy to follow tutorials and the gals on this board. I just LOVE it here and I know you will, too.

I trail ride and camp and when I'm up your way next summer, hopefully we can meet up! I try to meet folks from boards I belong to coz none of us can ever have enough friends

p.s. I too have an EXTREMELY understanding husband
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X