Hi from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Oklahoma

I stopped by the store yesterday and met Jenny. She is wonderful. I love watching the tutorials. Jenny told me about this site so thought I'd join up. Batiks are my favorite fabrics and I can't seem to stop "collecting" them. Anybody else have this problem? LOL Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Johnette

Re: Hi from Oklahoma

Welcome to MSQC ...I am so green with envy that you got to meet Jenny...Jan and I are going one day....
    I think you will find alot of us have that "affliction" lol..
    Feel free to jump into any thread...and we also have a daily little chit chat..I think we are finding ..its an amazing bond that is being created
    Welcome again..
    Laura
    One Moment at a time

Comment

Welcome to the forums Johnette! I am a Batik addict TOO! Love, Love, Love them. Have a huge collection that I have tons of ideas for projects but not the time to put them into production yet. Hoping that will change soon with the winter months and having more time at home. I love all fabrics in general but Batiks make me "ooh" and "ahh" most the time!

Isn't Jenny and her family wonderful! I have been to her shop three times now and just love the atmosphere there. If it wasn't for Jenny's tutorials I would not have gotten interested in quilting. I was doing random YouTube searches on basic sewing projects when I ran across Jenny's tutorial for the baby quilt. I enjoyed her video so much I started checking out her others and got hooked on MSQC!

Check out the Groups page and info on the upcoming Block Swap for first of the year. This will be my first swap and as a new quilter I hope to keep improving my skills and learning from everyone else here. Tons of good friendly people and many years quilting experience can be found here!
      Linda
      -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Johnette View Post
        I stopped by the store yesterday and met Jenny. She is wonderful. I love watching the tutorials. Jenny told me about this site so thought I'd join up. Batiks are my favorite fabrics and I can't seem to stop "collecting" them. Anybody else have this problem? LOL Looking forward to meeting everyone.
        Johnette
        hello its nice to meet you. unfortunatley i live in the uk and wont be able to meet jenny and her family in person(unless i win the lottery yay) but i do love their tutorials, there sooooo easy to understand. I know you'll like it here. I'm new too and everyone is very freindly. have fun. c x

Comment

Hey Jonnette. What shop were you talking about going to seeing Jenny? Sorry I haven't been on the computer much lately but have thought of you frequently. Kriss

Comment

Working...
          X