Newb from Ontario, Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb from Ontario, Canada!

Big fan of Missouri Star shop and finally joined the forum! The last thing I need is another forum but this is my first quilt one
    Can't wait to browse around and get inspired!

Re: Newb from Ontario, Canada!

Welcome welcome. Glad to see more Canadian girls here. This is an awesome group!
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

I second Sally! It's great to see more Canadian's join this great site. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by stashaholic View Post
        Big fan of Missouri Star shop and finally joined the forum! The last thing I need is another forum but this is my first quilt one
        Can't wait to browse around and get inspired!
        hi newb from ontario. i'm from ontario also. this is a great place to lose a few hours.

Comment

Hi Newb. Welcome to you. I am also from Ontario. Born in Brantford General. Raised between Muir and Burford, lived in Woodstock. Still all kinds of reletives there. Now live in Alberta and am also a newbie.
          Pinky

Comment

Welcome to the board, glad you decided to join in, you'll LOVE it here!
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brantfordgirl View Post
              I second Sally! It's great to see more Canadian's join this great site. Welcome!

Welcome! I'm waving from North Carolina to you way up there! Come back soon and join in the fun.
              Sewing mends the soul.
              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome everyone...Its so nice to see so many Canadians. I'm a new yorker transplanted on the Virginia/North carolina border. This is such a fun site. I know for me I have made a few quilt sisters of the heart and learned tons
                I'd also like to take a moment to say thank you to "Canada" when September 11th happened your country came to our aid ...so very quickly and allowed planes to land in your country and offered anything that New York and our country needed. I for one will never forget the kindness and the sense of calm your country showed to us...Thank you from the bottom of my NY heart! and welcome to MSQC
                One Moment at a time

Comment

Laura thank you for your kind words. I am so glad we are neighbours!
                  sigpic
                  Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have another Canadian...there are a bunch!!
                    Michele

Comment

I second what Laura said. I'm also form NY. Even though the towers were 7hours away from me it was like being there. Canada was terrific in their support of us and we thank all of you. Hugs, Jan
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                      X