Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Toronto

Hi
    This forum looks really cool...saw some of the tutorials and loved them...so I decided to join...

Re: Hi from Toronto

Hi Toronto! Great to find someone close to home who I know will fall in love with this site! I have been following Jenny on youtube for a while now and decided to join this forum a few months back. It sounds like a nice group of people that post here. Are you new to quilting as well? I have been quilting for aprox 2 years and am hooked. Welcome to this site!

Comment

Welcome from Western Canada. I found this group thru the tutorails too and now have some wonderful quilting sisters from all over! Hope to see you aound the "block"
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina,USA. Glad you all found us! This is the greatness site there is! People are real friendly and helpful. I'm new at quilting but love it! Jump in with us and have fun!
        Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome! glad you are here!

Sally that was funny "see you around the block" hahahahahah
          Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
          hugs, Suzi
          http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
          it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Welcome from the fingerlakes region of New York. I'm 2 hours from Buffalo. So not that far away. You will love this site. The people are the best and are willing to help with everything. You will love Jenny's tutorials. So jump right in. Jan
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Howdy from Texas! Glad you joined in!
              Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Brantfordgirl View Post
                Hi Toronto! Great to find someone close to home who I know will fall in love with this site! I have been following Jenny on youtube for a while now and decided to join this forum a few months back. It sounds like a nice group of people that post here. Are you new to quilting as well? I have been quilting for aprox 2 years and am hooked. Welcome to this site!
                Hi Neighbour,
                I too have been quilting about 2 years...but have been sewing for many..my favourite is home dec ...I sew drapes, Romans, etc..and it has accidently turned into a side business...so between full time work, that, and these forums...time is scarce...looking forward to getting to know everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by tellabella View Post
                  Hi Neighbour,
                  I too have been quilting about 2 years...but have been sewing for many..my favourite is home dec ...I sew drapes, Romans, etc..and it has accidently turned into a side business...so between full time work, that, and these forums...time is scarce...looking forward to getting to know everyone...

Glad to see you found the forums. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
                  Blondie
                  Sewing mends the soul.
                  sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                  Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                  ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
                  X