I'm new here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here!

I was taking a break from the sewing machine and checking out some blogs, one link led to another link led to HERE! I have no idea where I started though so I can't thank anyone in particular. :?

I am CJ. I love fabric. No, I LOVE fabric. I am sure everyone here does though. I am sewing for some other people right now which works out great. I am trying NOT to spend money on fabric (funds are tight right now) but I get to buy fabric using someone else's money!!!! I get to play with pretty fabrics so all is good. Right now I am making purses, lots of purses and I am using Amy Butler fabrics and Farmer's Market fabrics. I am trying to get finished because then I am going to make a baby quilt for my nephew's new son.

So I'm going to take a look around here and see what there is going on!

Re: I'm new here!

Welcome CJ!! Take a look around and make yourself comfortable. We are all fabric hounds here....so you're in good company!!
    Michele

Comment

Hehe! Hi my name is Hillary.... and I love fabric too! I think we should start a group... heck there's probably already a group out there! ...Wait ...we are one aren't we So welcome CJ and enjoy yourself with all your new QAA, I mean MSQC friends!
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Yes, it's true! We are all addicted to fabric! (hey, it's the only addiction I have that doesn't make me fat(ter) so I like it!!)

So glad to have you join us! Thanks for stopping in!

Comment

Working...
        X