Hello from Kansas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kansas!

Hi my name is Lee Ann, I'm in Junction City, KS. I first quilted in 2006, but have not done anything since then. I still have my quilt top to finish and am really stumped as to finish the borders....

I always have lots of questions! I also have a lot of fabric that I don't know how to make into a quilt? I have 4 inch squares in patterns but i have NO solids! Figure out what to do with those I dont know.

Really excited to start quilting again!

Re: Hello from Kansas!

Hello LeeAnn! Welcome to the group. I sure hope that you will stick around, read all the scoop here and ask lots of questions. Between all of us, you should be inspired and knowledgeable enough to make something great.
    Oh, and watch lots of Jenny's tuts. That will get you going.
    Hope to see you around
    Blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

LeeAnn Glad to have you with us. You have found the best site there is when you need help. There is alot of newbies and some experienced ones too. Just jump in and ask. We will answer the best we can. Everyone is warm and friendly and glad to have you join us!
      Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

OH my Gosh Hello.... believe it or not, this is my FIRST TIME on the Quilter's Forum and you are my neighbor! I live in Salina, Kansas. This site is new for me, I need to explore it a bit. Hope to talk to you again!

Comment

Hi LeeAnn,
          I am in Kansas also....Wichita. Not too far from you. Welcome!! You will learn lots here on this site. The tutorials are great and Jenny is wonderful!!!
          Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
          X