Hi I am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am new

I am new to this site and I am from Michigan. I enjoy quilting, machine embroidery, crotcheting and my family. I have been quiting for about 4 years.
    I am medically retired and live on 20 acres and enjoy watching the wildlife..........
    Attached Files

Re: Hi I am new

Originally posted by nana View Post
    I am new to this site and I am from Michigan. I enjoy quilting, machine embroidery, crotcheting and my family. I have been quiting for about 4 years.
    I am medically retired and live on 20 acres and enjoy watching the wildlife..........

Hey Nana and welcome to the best lil quliting board on the net! Everyone here is so helpful, especially to this Newbie I too live on acreage and just can't see living any other way. Thank you for sharing your pics and hope you see you around the forum!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi, Nana !
      I have only been a member for a matter of 2 months and am having such fun at this site. The daily specials, the tutorials with Jenny, Sarah & Natalie, the wonderful members and viewing their talents, the interesting topics that arise and the generous help given by so many touches my heart. I think Michigan is a beautiful state. I visited while my son was in college there. He was pre-med & now a neurologist. I had never seen black squirrels till Michigan! Hope to chat soon. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Carol_Ann View Post
        Hi, Nana !
        I have only been a member for a matter of 2 months and am having such fun at this site. The daily specials, the tutorials with Jenny, Sarah & Natalie, the wonderful members and viewing their talents, the interesting topics that arise and the generous help given by so many touches my heart. I think Michigan is a beautiful state. I visited while my son was in college there. He was pre-med & now a neurologist. I had never seen black squirrels till Michigan! Hope to chat soon. Welcome to the forum.
        Thanks for wellcoming me to the site. I think I will enjoy this site to...........Where did your son go to college? Yes we have alot of black squirrels

Comment

Nana,

I just saw your quilts ....ADORABLE ! I like to embroider too ... machine & by hand. Your "little man" is precious. I bet you do a lot of quilting for him.

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me to this wonderful site

Comment

Originally posted by Carol_Ann View Post
              Nana,

I just saw your quilts ....ADORABLE ! I like to embroider too ... machine & by hand. Your "little man" is precious. I bet you do a lot of quilting for him.
              Thanks for your comment on my quilts..........Yes I love making quilts for my grandchildren. I have 5 of them, he is the only boy.

Comment

My son went to Michigan State College. Then on to the Mayo Clinic. He was on their staff for a few years then The University of Florida made him a terrific offer. He didn't want to leave the Mayo but being married with 3 children, he had to think of his family and their needs.

Comment

Welcome Nana!
                  It seems like you are already getting settled in here - you will find we are a good fit. Your quilts are wonderful; and the lil' fella has the right idea about quilts. Hoping to see you around.
                  Sewing mends the soul.
                  sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                  Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                  ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Just another welcome from another newbie to quilting. I love your quilts the bonnet one is special! So cute! Glad to have you join us!
                    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                    X