Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Illinois! My name is Paula and I love Missouri Star, I have order alot of stuff from the web site and nothing but great friendly service. Look forward to join in on the topics and have already learned alot from the site. Happy Sunday to you all!!

Re: New Member

Welcome Paula! And Happy Sunday as well!
    I am gathering from your forum name that you have sons in the the Army! Thank you for raising sons who are serving our nation.
    Jump in - see you 'round.
    Blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome! i imagine it is starting to turn cold in Illinois and thoughts of warm snuggly quilts are filling your imagination!
      Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
      hugs, Suzi
      http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
      it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Yes It is getting colder in Illinois. I had two sons serve in Iraq they are out and done now. I thank the Lord they returned home safely I am not very good at quilting but i still try. Look forward to talking to all of you.

Comment

God Bless your sons and I'm glad they are home safe now! Welcome to the forum. Jump in anytime, we are friendly people here. Glad to have another friend join in the fun!
          Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
            Watch Saw 3D Online Free

Comment

Welcome to forum!
              My name is Rachely, from California.
              watch movies online for free

Comment

Working...
              X