Hi from Mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Mississippi

It's been a while since I did any serious quilting, but one of Missouri Quilt Co's videos has hooked me again. I figured joining the forum will help keep me motivated as I see and hear about all the things you folks are making.

I'm a wife, mother and grandmother who is blessed to stay at home these days. I enjoy sewing, knitting, crocheting, and in the past, quilting. It's time to renew that love.

That's about it for me.

Re: Hi from Mississippi

Welcome Judy....jump in to any of the threads ...your going to love it here
    One Moment at a time

Comment

Welcome and happy quilting! It's wonderful you are back to the wonderful land of sewing/quilting! MSQC has awesome tutorials and Jenny is so inspiring. I want to make everything I watch! Enjoy! Debi

Comment

Welcome Judy! We all love it here. It is such a fun place.
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thank you all. I am sure I will enjoy being part of this group. I love everything I see. I will get around to watching more videos...and trying the techniquest. I am working on tube quilting now and am really enjoying it...so crafty!

oxo

Comment

we are fun and loving.. and we root each other on and the show and tell is my favorite.. get the praise... and the vids really help.
            all the best
            Gina

Comment

Welcome Judy. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.
              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome, Judy. Glad you found us.
                Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Judy Domec View Post
                  It's been a while since I did any serious quilting, but one of Missouri Quilt Co's videos has hooked me again. I figured joining the forum will help keep me motivated as I see and hear about all the things you folks are making.

I'm a wife, mother and grandmother who is blessed to stay at home these days. I enjoy sewing, knitting, crocheting, and in the past, quilting. It's time to renew that love.

That's about it for me.

Please come back often! We don't bite, chew with our mouth open, or spit. We DO like to share our quilting fun, pics and family.
                  Welcome
                  Sewing mends the soul.
                  sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                  Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                  ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
                  X