Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Wisconsin

Hi All,
    I'm new to Quilter's Forum..just recently found this terrific website! I live in a small town, Verona, near Madison, Wisconsin. I've sewn for years & years, but am fairly new to quilting. This is such a wonderful site, with so many generous & friendly people. Not to mention all the great tutorials! It certainly has inspired me to get busy and create something. I'm looking forward to learning and expanding my quilting skills. In the meantime, I'm oohing and aahing over all the beautiful work you folks post.
    Shirley

Re: New member from Wisconsin

Welcome to the forum Shirley, I like the screen name, stashmistress, has a nice ring to it.
    Glad you've been having a look around, don't be shy about asking questions, lots of friendly people here abouts.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Welcome to the group, Shirley. Lynn is right, very clever name! Which leads me to wonder, just how much of a stash do you have? LOL.

Jump in, get your feet wet. See you around!

Blondie
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

HI Shirley,
        Welcome to this fun site. I love it and visit every day!! I have a cousin in WI, she lives in Chilton.Your name is cute!!
        Shirley
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
        X