Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick introduction

Hello Everyone!
    I'm new to this process so I hope I'm doing it right.
    I have been quilting for about 15 years. My first experiences were all at a quilt camp I enjoyed going to. So twice a year I quilted. Now I sew all the time. I'm hoping that being a part of this will give me the courage to get out of my comfort zone and try some of the things I've seen pictured here. So many beautiful quilts are pictured!!!
    Some other things I enjoy are gardening, riding my 4 wheeler, and bieng a grandmother.
    I live in Minnesota and love the changing seasons. We are having a beautiful Fall!
    That's enough about me. I'm enjoying to get to know you all as well. Thanks, Stitches

Re: A quick introduction

Welcome Stitches

Lots of friendly helpfull people hang out here, jump right in and join the fun. We would love to see soem of your work as well, we love to share.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Hi Stitches!
      Welcome, welcome, welcome! I know that you will find a lot of nice folks here. Sounds like you are well versed and seasoned in quilting. How I envy you going to quilt camps! Sigh.
      Don't be a stranger, we loves company!
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome Stitches.....Look forward to seeing some pictures of your quilts.
        Shirley
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi!and welcome to the best site there is! Can't wait to see some of your quilts!
          Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome stitches, you will enjoy this site. hugs, Jan
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
            X