New Quilter from Bolivar TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Quilter from Bolivar TX

Hi everyone. My name is Christine and I live approx. 40 miles north of the DFW area in a little town called Bolivar. I'm a beginner quilter with a moderate amount of sewing knowledge. I've got my first 3 quilt tops sewn and almost two finished machine quilted. I'm really enjoying it and buying WAY too much material!! It's all So pretty.

Re: New Quilter from Bolivar TX

Hi Christine

Welcome to the group! If I'm correct you are somewhere around Sanger. I live in Denton and work in Decatur. Lot's of us newbies here. So join in the forums and post some pictures of your quilts. Look forward to seeing you in the forums.
    Shelia

Comment

Welcome!! glad to have you!!
      Michele

Comment

yes that's correct..about 7 miles north of Krum. I've found about 15 ladies at my church that do this on their own and now we are forming an informal group so we can get together once a month and share ideas and work on projects!

Comment

Welcome to the group, Christine. Looking forward to getting to you know better!
          Sewing mends the soul.
          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
          X