New from San Antonio, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from San Antonio, Texas

Hello all. Nice to find such a wonderful site. Are there any other Texans on site? I am a beginning quilter but have never found anything as addictive (except knitting, perhaps). Either way, I am a mom to 2 grown sons and a granny to one, another on the way. I am doing a lot of baby items, needless to say.
    Karlee, San Antonio, Texas
    www.journialong.com

Re: New from San Antonio, Texas

Welcome Karlee, Yes there are a few texas ladies here. Some of them are crazy But harmless and a lot if fun.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

By the way I wouldn't mention any names... but their initials are Bridgett and Shelia.

Comment

You are too funny. Thanks for replying!
        www.journialong.com

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
          Welcome Karlee, Yes there are a few texas ladies here. Some of them are crazy But harmless and a lot if fun.
          Hey! Who are you calling Bridgette's the crazy one I just humor her

Hi and welcome to the group Karlee. I live north of Dallas in Denton. A couple of years ago my daughter and I came down to San Antonio and spent the Labor Day weekend. It rained some while we were there but we did get to see the Alamo ( I know it's a disgrace that I haven't ever been in it at my age!), ate some good Mexican food and went on the River Walk and went on the boats. Need to go back sometime we didn't get to see a whole lot in those 3 days.
          Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
            Hey! Who are you calling Bridgette's the crazy one I just humor her

Hi and welcome to the group Karlee. I live north of Dallas in Denton. A couple of years ago my daughter and I came down to San Antonio and spent the Labor Day weekend. It rained some while we were there but we did get to see the Alamo ( I know it's a disgrace that I haven't ever been in it at my age!), ate some good Mexican food and went on the River Walk and went on the boats. Need to go back sometime we didn't get to see a whole lot in those 3 days.
            Well, I may be the cracy one but at least I'm in good company, SHEILA!!!

Welcome to the board Karlee, don't mind us, just join in, you'll LOVE it here! Especially if Sheila will think enough of a neighbor to give you one of her "special" welcomes
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Now Now, Bridgett lets not scare her away.LOL

Comment

Welcome to the nut house!!
                Michele

Comment

I'm a walnut, myself. Thanks for making me feel so welcome!
                  I am so excited, I placed my first order today and can't wait to get it. I noticed that quit a few items were sold out - does the store replenish quickly or take back orders?

Looking forward to being part of the "mix"!
                  www.journialong.com

Comment

You'll probably have to call the store and ask

Comment

I am more of a pecan myself :

Comment

Welcome to the site, Karlee! I'm new here, too. I just wanted to tell you that my husband and I took a trip from North Carolina to Texas in the Spring. We visited San Antonio and Fredericksburg and loved every minute of it! We can't wait to do it again. I'm a grandma, too, and new to quilting. I plan on staying young by continuing to learn new skills!

Comment

Working...
                        X