I love Missour Star Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Missour Star Quilt

I found this sight a few months ago and can not believe how much I have learned from Jenny, she explains everything so clearly and I love her. I just started quilting 1 1/2 years ago, but I love it so much I hate to clean house or do chores, I would much rather do quilting. Thank you so much for your wonderful program and for all the new things we all need to learn. Your the best.

Re: I love Missour Star Quilt

welcome Sherri! jump right in and fun you will find we all love jenny and msqc toooooooooooooo
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Welcome to the site Sherry
      One Moment at a time

Comment

Welcome to the site. Don't you just LOVE those tutorials! Jenny is so easy to follow. Sarah (Blog: The Cutting Table) is so fun, too.
        I absolutely agree with you! This site is awesome! My girlfriends and I found the SHOP first - it is in our neck of the woods - and just love Jenny and her family. They are wonderful people and so helpful in the shop. Visit my blog to see a little of the shop (I took photos of it!) @
        http://debi-peacebypiece.blogspot.co...y-fun-day.html
        We also went on the Safari Shop Hop, and the MSQC Shop is still my favorite by far! I'll have a blog post up soon to follow our adventure on the shop hop.
        Debi

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you are here....
          Michele

Comment

Hello Sherrie, and welcome!

Comment

Hi, Sherrie Glad you found us! MSQC is the BEST!
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by debi weaver View Post

Welcome to the site. Don't you just LOVE those tutorials! Jenny is so easy to follow. Sarah (Blog: The Cutting Table) is so fun, too.
                I absolutely agree with you! This site is awesome! My girlfriends and I found the SHOP first - it is in our neck of the woods - and just love Jenny and her family. They are wonderful people and so helpful in the shop. Visit my blog to see a little of the shop (I took photos of it!) @
                http://debi-peacebypiece.blogspot.co...y-fun-day.html
                We also went on the Safari Shop Hop, and the MSQC Shop is still my favorite by far! I'll have a blog post up soon to follow our adventure on the shop hop.
                Debi
                OOO I sew want to go to Missouri Quilt in person Im so glad you got to go and I love your blog
                next time hug all of them for me and I also am going to speak for Jan ....hug them for the both of us
                One Moment at a time

Comment

Working...
                X