New To Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New To Group

Hello from Virginia : : Transplant from Canada : full time dental hygienist full time dachshund breeder and when I have time I lock myself in my sewing room . Married for 20 + years to a wonderful fella - 4 children 4 grandchildren .. At the moment I have several tops yet to be quilted - just acquired a new Bernina 630 so I am still learning it's ropes --- I don't have any particular style or tastes -like to try them all but I would like to become more proficient at free motion quilting and desire to start a crazy quilt one day .. Hope to learn and have fun here with you all -- Have a great week to everyone Sigrid in VA

Re: New To Group

Hi there and welcome to the group!! We have lots of fun here so drop in anytime!
    Shelia

Comment

Welcome/ Look at the tutorials they are the best. Everyone here is so helpful.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome. where in Canada did you hail from?
        sigpic
        Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Hi! Welcome to America and also to the site! Debi

Comment

Hello!! You are a busy busy woman! I hope you take time to visit often cuz this is a fun place!

Comment

Welcome to the site...this is a great place to unwind and let your creative juices flow.
              One Moment at a time

Comment

What type of dachshunds do you breed? I have a friend who loves them and has probably had almost all the different types over the years.

Comment

Working...
                X