X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ginampls
    replied
    Re: Hello

me too. i found this site when i searched vid on you tube. wow... this is so cool i thought now i am an uber fan right girls? i have made new friends here. and deep. loving ones at that ... we even light candles. when some one is sick... prayer... it works...

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Welcome!! I am still a quilting spring chicken myself....

Leave a comment:

• debi weaver
    replied

Welcome to all from an "almost newbie" and especially my friend. I hope you have fun browsing the forum and learn as much as I do from all the messages!
    Had a great time on the Shop Hop with you. LY debi

Leave a comment:

• iamdonnamac
    replied

Thank you for all the welcomes I received. You gals are very kind.

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Hi there and welcome to the group.

Leave a comment:

• NM Lady
    replied

Welcome aboard by another newbie! These ladies are very helpful!

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

Welcome. I am a newbee quilter as well and this group is so great for support and inspiration. Come visit us often!

Blessings, Sally

Leave a comment:

• iamdonnamac
    replied

Originally posted by iamdonnamac View Post
    This is my first post to the forum. I have only just started quilting this year and have not yet completed my first quilt.
    I think quilting is something I have wanted to do for a really long time. Years and years, actually. I have been a sewer forever, made clothes for my family for over 30 years, and now I would like to dress my nest with some pieces made by me.
    I am thankful for the friends I have who have taken the time and interest to teach me this new skill and I can't wait to finish my first one. I am also finding myself dreaming about the quilts I will make for my family and friends in the future.
    I have loved visiting the MO Star Quilting Co. The folk there are so real and so nice.
    Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Leave a comment:

• iamdonnamac
    started a topic Hello

Hello

This is my first post to the forum. I have only just started quilting this year and have not yet completed my first quilt.
    I think quilting is something I have wanted to do for a really long time. Years and years, actually. I have been a sewer forever, made clothes for my family for over 30 years, and now I would like to dress my nest with some pieces made by me.
    I am thankful for the friends I have who have taken the time and interest to teach me this new skill and I can't wait to finish my first one. I am also finding myself dreaming about the quilts I will make for my family and friends in the future.
    I have loved visiting the MO Star Quilting Co. The folk there are so real and so nice.
Working...
X