Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Wisconsin

Hi All!!

I am excited that I found the Forums!! I love all the tutorials that MQC has, I have learned alot already. I have been quilting for about 4 years now. I typically don't make anything larger that a baby quilt. I am too intimidated to have to do the final quilting on anything larger.

I look forward to being a part of the group!!

Mindy

Re: New Member from Wisconsin

Hi Mindy Glad you found us this is a wonderful site. The people are very helpful and friendly.
    I'm new at this and have learned alot from this site.
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

I am new today too Mindy. And I also am a new quilter. Well I have made a few tied quilts on a quilt frame but just 6 inch blocks sewn together. Also I have made a few quilted bags and a combination blue jean/quilted jacket about 10 years ago. I am also excited to have found this forum. So welcome from a newbie.

Comment

Hi Mindy, I am from Wisconsin and a new member here as well. I'm just learning to quilt and I am learning so much here. The tutorials are the greatest!

Jan#3

Comment

Hi Mindy and Jan!!!! Welcome to the forum. You will really enjoy it here and learn a lot from these amazing ladies.

Comment

Working...
          X