HI! I'm new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI! I'm new here.

I just found this site yesterday and spent all night just looking and reading everyone's threads. I have only been quilting a few months now and have finally finished my first three tops. I'm really afraid of ruining them by trying to finish them myself. Any ideas out there???? I'm wanting to learn how to machine quilt but not sure where to start. I love looking at all the quilts you people have done, the work just is amazing to me. I'd love to someday be able to do this kind of work myself. But now am content to just work at getting good skills and having a great time with it. thanks for letting me whine here. lol

Re: HI! I'm new here.

Hi there and welcome!
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard.

Comment

Hi Lana and welcome to the group. I have a few tops I need to quilt also. I have only machine quilted a small wall hanging so far. Here's a link that the all wonderful and helpful hillbilly found for free motion quilting that may help you out. There's also a lot of people on the site who can answer questions.

http://afewscraps.blogspot.com/p/fre...-quilting.html
        Last edited by Texsam; September 17, 2010, 07:25 AM.
        Shelia

Comment

Ok that link doesn't want to work so look in the forum section under Look What I Found-Quilting Links and Resources and then look for the forum titled Free Motion Help posted by hillbilly
          Shelia

Comment

Hi!

What size are the quilt tops? My recommendation on getting them done depends on the size. If they are too large, they are very hard to do on your home machine, especially for your first attempts!!

Let me know, and I'll see if I can help you.

Comment

Working...
            X