Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi everybody. I'm very new at this. I'm from Norway, been quilting for a bout a year.
    I am so happy for the tutorials from Missouri Star Quilt Company! I have learned SO much! Thank you!! I would LOVE to have some quilting friends. If you want to get to know a girl from Norway, please add me.
    Gry J
    GRY :icon_happy:

Re: Hello

Originally posted by Nordic Quiltergirl View Post
    Hi everybody. I'm very new at this. I'm from Norway, been quilting for a bout a year.
    I am so happy for the tutorials from Missouri Star Quilt Company! I have learned SO much! Thank you!! I would LOVE to have some quilting friends. If you want to get to know a girl from Norway, please add me.
    Gry J
    If you want quilting friends, this is the place to be. All the ladies are very helpful.

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the community, lots of friendly people around here.
      Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

hello from sunny central florida
        welcome to the forum!! Join our christmas star block swap! how cool to trade wtih you from Norway!! whooooohooooooooo
        Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
        hugs, Suzi
        http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
        it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Hello from New York State, USA welcome
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi and welcome x

Im new to this too but everyone on here is so friendly and helpful.

Sammy

Comment

I hope to get to know lots of other quilters
              I have a sister who lives in Florida. I go NUTS in fabric stores and stuff when I'm there. Hope to go and visit the store one time.
              GRY :icon_happy:

Comment

Originally posted by Nordic Quiltergirl View Post
                Gry J
                WOW! All the way from Norway, how cool is THAT! Welcome to the board Gry J, I'll surely add you, can never have enough friends!
                *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi from Texas and welcome to the group!
                  Shelia

Comment

Working...
                  X