Hi from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Oklahoma

Rocky Mountain Horse Moma told me about this site and how great it was so I decided to check it out. I retired about 3 years ago and I have been quilting for about 4 or 5 years. I love learning new quilting methods, getting new ideas and seeing everyones beautiful quilts. I also do machine embroidery. Looking forward to reading everyones post and chatting with you. Kacy

Re: Hi from Oklahoma

YYYAY! "Kacy" you made it! You will LOVE this board! And don't be fooled folks, she may have been quilting for only a few years but she's a total PRO! Get in on the block swap b/4 it closes, it'll be SEW much fun! Also, she lives in OK but is only like 40 minutes from me
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello Kacy and welcome to the group. I won't hold it against you for knowing Rocky Mountain Horse Mama . She likes to pick on me for some reason, but I'm sure you're nicer than her. See ya in the forums!
      Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
        Hello Kacy and welcome to the group. I won't hold it against you for knowing Rocky Mountain Horse Mama . She likes to pick on me for some reason, but I'm sure you're nicer than her. See ya in the forums!

Yah, we have to be careful b/c Sheila (Texsam) has a rather "unique" way of welcoming and scaring off new folks! But she can't help it, she's from THIS side of the Red River
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello! and Welcome!

Comment

Hi Kacy! Glad you could join in the fun!
            patti
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Hi Kacy. My mom used to live in OK. She lived in Castle. It was near Henretta. Welcome enjoy the site. It's great here.
              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hello and welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. RockyMountain Horse Moma you made me blush. Thanks for the nice complements. Patticakes our youngest son has just moved up to the Chicago area. I can't remember the name of the town. He has been looking at houses in the Plainfield area. I think that is the name. He works for the Rail Road. His family will be moving as soon as they sell their house in Texas. Again thank you all for the the welcome. Kacy

Comment

Working...
                  X