X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana quilter

[
    FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT]
    I've been sewing all my life. Grandma was a beautiful quilter but she did it all by hand and I love finding out all the new ways of planning, cutting and making quilts. The new tools are wonderful. I especially enjoy watching Jenny on the Missouri Quilt tutorials. She makes anything look easy.

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

Re: Indiana quilter

Welcome!

Comment

I went to your page and looked at some of your blogs and loved the Metamorphiisis table runner. I'm getting brave about cutting up bigger squares and rearranging them....you did it so cleverly. What a busy lady you are!

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana quilter View Post
        I went to your page and looked at some of your blogs and loved the Metamorphiisis table runner. I'm getting brave about cutting up bigger squares and rearranging them....you did it so cleverly. What a busy lady you are!
        There is a youtube video on the disappearing 9 patch that Jenni did. (I can't take all the credit). I just arranged them into a runner. But, thanks! I have a real fun one I want to start soon. I just really am busy as my husband works two jobs and I homeschool a 12 yr old and have an 8 month old...so I don't get alot of sewing time these days

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana quilter View Post
          [
          FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT]
          I've been sewing all my life. Grandma was a beautiful quilter but she did it all by hand and I love finding out all the new ways of planning, cutting and making quilts. The new tools are wonderful. I especially enjoy watching Jenny on the Missouri Quilt tutorials. She makes anything look easy.
          Welcome aboard. All the ladies are so nice and helpful!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the group
            Shelia

Comment

Working...
            X