new introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new introduction

this is my first time in a forum! hello! my name is Virginia, I just became addicted to patchwork. I'm a new quilter, for about a year. I started taking hand quilting classes, after my first project I bought a sewing machine and started trying machine piecing. But that I'm learning on my own with lots of books and tutorials, I'm a visual person... So now I only do machine piecing, that's what I love.
    That will be great to have nice people to exchange tips and ideas! Unfotunatly in Brasil patchwork is not very common yet, few people do it, so I miss having people to talk about it.
    Virginia

Re: new introduction

Hello Virginia and welcome to the group! Lots of us newbies here. There's also lots who have been quilting for a long time. So there are plenty of tips and advice along with the great tutorials. See you in the forums.
    Shelia

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      I am sorry that you don't have a lot of support around you...but isn't the internet great? I look forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Hello Virgina, People on this forum are really great about answering questions. Feel free to ask away. Welcome to MSQC, Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome to the board and the addiction! You'll love it here, can't wait to see your work, hope you'll share soon!
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome Virginia! We are all your new BQFs! Best Quilting Friends! You can share the fun with us.
            patti
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

You're going to love this! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
                Hello Virginia and welcome to the group! Lots of us newbies here. There's also lots who have been quilting for a long time. So there are plenty of tips and advice along with the great tutorials. See you in the forums.
                Hello Shelia! thanks for the welcome! see you at the forums, that's for sure. have a great day!
                Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                  Hello and welcome!
                  I am sorry that you don't have a lot of support around you...but isn't the internet great? I look forward to getting to know you!
                  yes, I know, but that's really great to have the internet!! thanks for the welcome, I look foward to get to know you too, see you at the forums! have a great day!
                  Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
                    Hello Virgina, People on this forum are really great about answering questions. Feel free to ask away. Welcome to MSQC, Jan
                    Hello Jan! thanks for the welcome, I'll ask a lot! Are you Jan from the tutorials? have a great day!
                    Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                      Welcome to the board and the addiction! You'll love it here, can't wait to see your work, hope you'll share soon!
                      Thank you! I just finished a patchwork tote for my daughter, I'll take a pic. Have a great day!
                      Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
                        Welcome Virginia! We are all your new BQFs! Best Quilting Friends! You can share the fun with us.
                        patti
                        Hello Patti! thank you for the welcome. I'm still learning how the forum works but I'm enjoying already. Have a great day!
                        Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by NM Lady View Post
                          You're going to love this! Welcome aboard.
                          Thank you NM Lady! have a good day!
                          Virginia

Comment

Working...
                          X