New kid on the block in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kid on the block in Las Vegas

I am a new addict to quilting and EVERYTHING related esp Material patterns books lol all of it!!
    Last edited by Jackie; September 12, 2010, 08:40 AM. Reason: misspelled

Re: New kid on the block in Las Vegas

Hello Jackie and welcome to the group! You will find plenty of fellow addicts here.
    Shelia

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very helpful.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the crazy world of quilting. I have a huge fabric obsession and my sissy makes fun of me, lol. You will have a blast here.
        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
        PAULA

Comment

Hi!! Yes, quilting is a crazy world, because we are all the crazy ones, but we are a blast and am happy to meet you!!

Comment

Welcome to the board! I call Las Vegas, "Lost Wages" Better to spend your bucks on quilting thank the slots I say! Anxious to see your work and I too have the same addiction.
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X