I'm joining in on the fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm joining in on the fun

Hi, I live in the Florida Keys and have been quilting off and on for 20 years. I always love to see what everyone else is creating with fabric.

Re: I'm joining in on the fun

Hey keys, welcome to the site. The gals here are great. If a have a question just post it and youll get an answer to it. Enjoy.
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait to see what you've been up to also!
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the group!
        Shelia

Comment

hello keys, northern MN here. Grand rapids, the birth place of Judy Garland....the keys,... isn't it hot and sticky there. with alligators..... year round.... yikes.

jen and her hens... ( the shop) have great vids. and then they also have great prices on their stuff... and we get to show off what we learn.... and koo dos and praise for our stuff. moral busters. i love it here....
          all the best
          Gina

Comment

Hello!! and Welcome to the party!!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the best site there is!
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

OH! I love the Keys! Used to go ALLL the time! Haven't been in so long and that's just wrong! Welcome to the board!
                *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X