All The New Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All The New Folks

A LOT of new folks have joined since I last got to this section to say a big WELCOME ABOARD TO YOU! I really like to welcome new folks b/c everyone welcomed me so kindly, so, please don't think this impersonal of me but there are SO many new posts that I just can't get to them all b/4 they're a week old at least! I'm a newbie quilter and hope to lean from you gals that have been quilting a while. Those of you from far away, a very BIG welcome to you! I LOVE this board and I just know that you will too.
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Re: All The New Folks

HELLO!!!!! Bridgette
    Shelia

Comment

Thank you for making this easier! Hi from me too...your resident Hillbilly who just did not have time today to say hi to each one of you thanks to the 8 month old having some sort of bug.

I look forward to getting to know each of you. This is a fun place to hang out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
        HELLO!!!!! Bridgette
        Uh huh, yah ... I'm watchin you Sheila coz we know how you like to welcome folks to the board and all ... have they even been back since you scared them off?!
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X