X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shell.scraps
    replied
    Re: I'm from Aus.

a late welcome!! I am in Alabama USA....where we are currently dealing with a freak winter snow storm that dropped 4 inches on us Christmas day....heck of a christmas present!!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome, Summerday, from New Jersey, USA! Glad you found the site - to me it's part of the whole quilting experience, checking in here often to see what's new with all the gals (and guys!).

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

Welcome. You will love it here. very nice people and lots of help when you need it. be sure to post your projects we love looking at them

Leave a comment:

• magx
    replied

Hey summerday, g'day mate! im in sydney... Where r u?

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Hi Summerday! You'll enjoy this site! Have you seen the tutorials? They are great! There are more on Youtube.com Happy quilting!

Leave a comment:

• robynj
    replied

Hi Summerday! Welcome to this great site. I'm still new to the site but learning a lot everytime I log in. I lived in Perth, Melbourne, and Adelaide...and in fact my husband is in Perth even as we speak. I have two weeks of NO cooking, cleaning, etc....just sewing and quilting...a vacation for both of us! I loved the ozzie fabrics as they were so unique. I found some of my best vintage fabrics from old clothes in your Op Shops. Do miss them! Have a great day!!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

WOW! Another Aussie, I LOVE IT! I love how international this board has become! WELCOME, you will love it here as much as the rest of us do. Such a WIDE WORLD we live in, yet so easy to connect, thank you Internet!

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Hello summerday and welcome to this wild and group (don't worry they'll show up soon) See you in the forums!

Leave a comment:

• summerday
    replied

Thank you to everyone, lovely to see a few aussie's here as well, and of course from all over!

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Hey summerday welcome!!!! Youve come to the right place for your quilting needs. The gals here are a fun bunch, and they know a thing or two about quilting.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

Welcome Summerday

I'm also from Australia, South Aus to be more precise. They really are a great bunch of ladies here, I hope you stick around and enjoy some of the fun.

Leave a comment:

• Janjoy
    replied

This site can easily become addictive, buts its absolutely great - the best forum with great tutorials. Welcome ! I had a long holiday in Sydney a few years back and loved every minute of it.

Leave a comment:

• Laura108
    replied

Hi and Welcome. My daughter spent a semester at Uni of Southern Queensland.What an experience she had.....Hope you enjoy the site

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

Hello and nice to meet you!!

Leave a comment:

• Lisaau
    replied

G'day Summerday..................Welcome l'm in Victoria

Leave a comment:

Working...