I'm from Aus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Aus.

Hello to everyone, I'm new to your forum and looking forward to participating.

Have done a few quilts, love to quilt, and looking forward to any tips and help I can pick up along the way, and making some friends as well.

Re: I'm from Aus.

Welcome!
    You are going to love this website. Wonderful tutorials and great daily deals.
    I hope to some day visit Aus.
    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome! We are quite an international lot. We have a few from Austrail like your self, England Ireland , USA and Canada. It is a great site and we hope to see you often!
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

G'day Summerday..................Welcome l'm in Victoria
        "DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
        :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

Hello and nice to meet you!!

Comment

Hi and Welcome. My daughter spent a semester at Uni of Southern Queensland.What an experience she had.....Hope you enjoy the site
            One Moment at a time

Comment

This site can easily become addictive, buts its absolutely great - the best forum with great tutorials. Welcome ! I had a long holiday in Sydney a few years back and loved every minute of it.

Comment

Welcome Summerday

I'm also from Australia, South Aus to be more precise. They really are a great bunch of ladies here, I hope you stick around and enjoy some of the fun.
                Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Hey summerday welcome!!!! Youve come to the right place for your quilting needs. The gals here are a fun bunch, and they know a thing or two about quilting.
                  Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                  PAULA

Comment

Thank you to everyone, lovely to see a few aussie's here as well, and of course from all over!

Comment

Hello summerday and welcome to this wild and group (don't worry they'll show up soon) See you in the forums!
                      Shelia

Comment

WOW! Another Aussie, I LOVE IT! I love how international this board has become! WELCOME, you will love it here as much as the rest of us do. Such a WIDE WORLD we live in, yet so easy to connect, thank you Internet!
                        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Summerday! Welcome to this great site. I'm still new to the site but learning a lot everytime I log in. I lived in Perth, Melbourne, and Adelaide...and in fact my husband is in Perth even as we speak. I have two weeks of NO cooking, cleaning, etc....just sewing and quilting...a vacation for both of us! I loved the ozzie fabrics as they were so unique. I found some of my best vintage fabrics from old clothes in your Op Shops. Do miss them! Have a great day!!
                          Robyn

Comment

Hi Summerday! You'll enjoy this site! Have you seen the tutorials? They are great! There are more on Youtube.com Happy quilting!
                            Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Hey summerday, g'day mate! im in sydney... Where r u?
                              Maggie
                              Quilting with a friend will keep you in stitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X