Hello from Houston Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Houston Texas

Hi - my name is Maimie - I have just started to quilt again - I stopped to finally finish my degree. I was just beginning to quilt when I went back to school - so I would not say I am out of the beginner stage yet. I went back full time for almost 3 years. It was really rough working full time and going to school. I am ready to learn some new techniques and see what is new and innovative in the quilting world. I love this shop - I also would love to one day go there. The tutorials are fantastic! The Daily Deal is unbelieveable. You offer EVERYTHING!

Re: Hello from Houston Texas

Hi there Maimie, welcome to the forum, there is a whole bunch of lovely ladies here who are more than willing to help with any questions you may have.

Congratulations on finishing your degree, I agree it's hard work, I had to put my quilting on hold while I did mine as well.

Take a look around and if you don't find what you are looking for don't be afraid to ask.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Hi!! You will feel right at home...there seems to be a lot of Texans around here!
      Welcome

Comment

Hello Mamie and welcome from North Texas - north of the Dallas-Fort Worth area. This is a great site and the people here are nice and helpful. Yeah I want to go to the shop one day too. I already have planned it out on the Yahoo map. Congrats on finishing your degree!
        Shelia

Comment

Welcome! One of my best frends from school livesin Houston maybe you know her..
          We have lots of fun here!
          sigpic
          Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Hi there Mamie and welcome to the site. There are tons of ladies here who can help you with your quilting needs. They are a great group of gals. Enjoy!!!
            Have a blessed day in HIS name!
            PAULA

Comment

Working...
            X