New from the show me state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from the show me state

Hi everyone. New to this forum, but not new to quilting. Been doing this for to many years to count. Has to be close to 40 now. I started when I was tall enough to pull the needle through the quilt grandma was tacking at the time. spent lots of time sitting next to my mother while she sewed all of our clothes and I learned to read from reading the pattern, then having to explain to my mother what I had read. I have good reading comprehension now. but cant spell worth a hoot.

see you around the forum.
    Quilting Queen[/FONT]

Re: New from the show me state

Howdy there Quilting Queen, welcome to the forums, take a look around, check out the tutorials, and have fun.

We are currently doing a sign up for a Christmas block swap if you are interested, it's a very easy block. Check out http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...lock-Swap-2010 to see what we are up to.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the site. You will love it here. How far away are you from the shop?
      Have a blessed day in HIS name!
      PAULA

Comment

Hello and welcome to the group!
        Shelia

Comment

Welcome!! What great memories you have made with your family!!
          Michele

Comment

Working...
          X