Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New member from Washington State

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
    YES you came back and how about that special hillbilly welcome !

That'll teach them naysayers about me scaring everybody off !
    Aw, foot! What'd you do, scare her into comin back some way?! *pish* No one comes back when YOU welcome them here to our home on the net!

Welcome to the board and don't worry, we'll protect you from Sheila! *extends cloak of protection over all new folks*
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
      Keepstitchin, are you interseted in the Christmas block exchaage. The more the Merrier! So much fun and htats coming from a newbe quilter.
      Yes, I am. However, I have never done one before, so the rules and regs would be greatly appreciated!
      ~Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
        Aw, foot! What'd you do, scare her into comin back some way?! *pish* No one comes back when YOU welcome them here to our home on the net!

Welcome to the board and don't worry, we'll protect you from Sheila! *extends cloak of protection over all new folks*
        Well she did and some people like ! So there!!!
        Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
          Well she did and some people like ! So there!!!
          I just noticed your new siggy ...
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you are here!
            Michele

Comment

I would give you a British welcome but it would be very formal and not very welcoming so hello from the UK!
              Quilting through the dull times
              northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
                I would give you a British welcome but it would be very formal and not very welcoming so hello from the UK!
                Ha ha! Thing is, my maternal Grandparents and Great Grandparents were UK born and raised, and emigrated here as adults, so it would be very nostalgic for me!
                ~Laurie

Comment

Working...
                X