Newbie from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Michigan

Hi Everyone. I'm happy to be here, have to be very careful not so spend too much and just use what I have. LOL...I know, I'm singing to the choir? hehe Oh well. I'll try and practice what I preach.

I've been quilting for a little over a year and have made several beautiful block quilts and am ready to move to the next level...the star, but have really been having trouble with the puckering. I'm going to a local quilt shop tomorrow and see if I can get some hands on attention. I saw the star made in the video by MSQC but can't find that pattern yet. I need written instructions. LOL

anyway, I'm happy to be here and hope to glean some awesome nuggets from you pros!

Have a blessed day!
    Doreen

Re: Newbie from Michigan

Hi! Welcome to the site.
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Hi Michigan, Nice to meet you. Welcome.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you aboard!
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome, I am also new and I also saw that strippy star video and 1 day later have already started making one, I will try to write notes as I go and post them for you.

Have fun with your quilting.

Lynn
          Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Working...
          X