Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another newbie :)

Hey everyone

I'm a new quilter from Missouri. I'm an 18 year old freshman at the University of Missouri St Louis studying English. I work at Joann's Fabric & Crafts, which is where I caught the quilting bug. For now I'm mostly hand quilting as I don't have a machine of my own - but my mom has been known to share on occasion

The tutorials have been a great boon for me in my quilting infancy. I'm halfway through my first quilt and have plans for 2 more. I can't wait to share them and stalk on everyone else's work

Re: Another newbie

Hey Cats and welcome! You'll love it here and the tutes are the BEST for us Newbies! Hurry up and share pics of your work, I wanna see!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: Another newbie

Hi cats and welcome. Enjoy the tuts!!!!!
      Have a blessed day in HIS name!
      PAULA

Comment

Working...
      X