Another New Quilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another New Quilter

Or rather, a wannabe quilter! My name is Anne and I'm from MN. I'm an avid knitter and sewer, but have always been drawn to beautiful quilts and have finally decided to take some classes and dive right in! I've been searching and searching for some helpful videos, and I have to say the ones I found from your site were by far the most clear, concise and helpful. I love how interactive the entire site is... very impressive! Can't wait to meet more people and start my first project!

Re: Another New Quilter

Hi Anne and welcome to the group! You will have lots of fun here and learn some stuff too.
    Shelia

Comment

Hello Anne, welcome.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ann! I am a big fan of the tutes and have never taken a class, don't belong to a guild just Jenny-Tutes-Taught! Share pics of your work, I'd love to see it!
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Ann!!!! Welcome to the site. The tuts are the best.
          Have a blessed day in HIS name!
          PAULA

Comment

Working...
          X