Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this website

Hello Quilters,

I would just like to say how much I enjoy this website. I have visited alot of quilting websites and I must say this site has so much to offer. I started coming because I was told about the deal of the day and the tutorials. I found myself coming everyday to see the what the deal was and decided to check out the other things that the site has to offer. I hope to meet new friends that love quilting as much as I do.

Re: I love this website

Hey Dabby and welcome aboard! (the angry face is your initiation into this crazy family, please see the post for the new member that joined from FL/CT and it will explain ) I'm glad you love this board, I do, too! ... Sheila
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello Dabby. You will like us, but we are a bit crazy. Like today...official Angry Face Waffle Day or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
        Hey Dabby and welcome aboard! (the angry face is your initiation into this crazy family, please see the post for the new member that joined from FL/CT and it will explain ) I'm glad you love this board, I do, too! ... Sheila
        Thanks so much for the warm welcome...I am so glad I joined already

Comment

Welcome to our fun little part of the world. The tuts are a great source for alot off ideas. Love it!!!!!!
          Have a blessed day in HIS name!
          PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
            Hi Dabby and welcome to this crazy group. I'm glad the initiation didn't phase you!

Gotta love that Bridgette Well my day of torment is almost over.

Oh and let's not forget hillbilly and middlesis
            Last edited by Texsam; August 24, 2010, 05:32 PM.
            Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
              Hi Dabby and welcome to this crazy group. I'm glad the initiation didn't phase you!

Gotta love that Bridgette Well my day of torment is almost over.

Oh and let's not forget hillbilly and middlesis
              I fit in really well with crazy people as I am one myself ! Life is too short not to have fun and it is great to talk to other quilter's who share the same passion for fabric as well as life

Comment

Hey Dabby - well join us ladies for the Christmas Block Swap! It'll be fun and crazy-right up our alley.
                Shelia

Comment

Working...
                X