New from Florida/Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Florida/Connecticut

Wanted to say hello to a wonderful site! I'm new to quilting and loving it! Looking forward to years of fun.

Re: New from Florida/Connecticut

Hello Diana

Welcome to the group. Several of us newbies here. You will have fun here quilting and chatting.
    Shelia

Comment

Sorry about that mad Smiley face. I didn't see that oI even did that and waited too late to edit.
      Shelia

Comment

Welcome...hope you enjoy our group. I sure do!
        sigpic
        Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
          Hello Diana

Welcome to the group. Several of us newbies here. You will have fun here quilting and chatting.
          LOL, I wondered why you wanted to be angry. Welcome Diana. Texsam is very nice. Even when she sends you angry smilies. LOL

Comment

Sorry about that mad Smiley face. I didn't see that oI even did that and waited too late to edit.
            LOL, that made my night! Welcome to the site. You will have a ball here. Im not mad at ya for being new, lol.
            Have a blessed day in HIS name!
            PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
              LOL, I wondered why you wanted to be angry. Welcome Diana. Texsam is very nice. Even when she sends you angry smilies. LOL
              Thanks hillbilly

Gah she hasn't been back! I'm really sorry I was checking the forums on my phone at work and saw your post about being new and thought I would reply on my phone. So I had it all ready and then noticed the angry smiley face. I tried to edit- no luck- then I tried to apologize. While I was trying to edit, my message loaded and said I had passed some 5 minute mark and then something about administration . So I guess I may be getting voted off the island. It was fun while it lasted. Just consider me the village idiot.
              Shelia

Comment

oh Shelia you cant leave that easy.
                PAULA

Comment

OMG! Sheila! Way-to-go, scare off the new person will ya! JUST KIDDING! Could NOT resist!

Welcome Diana, you will love it here, you can I'm sure already tell how we treat folks around here ... just like family, and it's the best family on the net!
                  *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                  http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hey gals I have an idea. So Shelia doesnt have to get voted off the island just yet, lol. Tomorrow in her honor, of course, we put the angry face on all our posts, lol. Anyone is welcome to do it or not. So heres to you Shelia
                    PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                      OMG! Sheila! Way-to-go, scare off the new person will ya! JUST KIDDING! Could NOT resist!

Welcome Diana, you will love it here, you can I'm sure already tell how we treat folks around here ... just like family, and it's the best family on the net!
                      I knew you would pick on me. Man I hope I didn't scare her off.
                      Shelia

Comment

Awe dont be sad. just remeber the old saing from your childhood. We are not LAUGHING at you! We are rolling on the floor laughin with you!!!!!! LOL!
                        PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                          Hey gals I have an idea. So Shelia doesnt have to get voted off the island just yet, lol. Tomorrow in her honor, of course, we put the angry face on all our posts, lol. Anyone is welcome to do it or not. So heres to you Shelia
                          Awww you're so sweet! LOL Maybe they will just make an island for troublemakers and I'll be the first one there! I doubt I'll be alone very long.

Well I won't be using my phone to post in the forums anymore. I will just have to suck it up and wait till I get home. Grumbles...
                          Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                            Awe dont be sad. just remeber the old saing from your childhood. We are not LAUGHING at you! We are rolling on the floor laughin with you!!!!!! LOL!
                            NO WAY! I'm laughing AT her b/c I'd expect the same from you folks! and yah, it won't be long b/4 I do something similar

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

Well, YAH! Don't you always pick on folks you love?!

Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X