Hi All I am new from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All I am new from Maine

Hi All, I am from good old state of Maine. I am looking forward to reading all the forums and being a part of it. I have been quilting for many many years but gotten into it more in depth the last 7 thanks to a new neighbor. Barb 1943

Re: Hi All I am new from Maine

Welcome aboard! Sounds like we can learn a few things from you. Love to see some of your work.
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Hi Barb! Welcome to the site...I'm new myself. You come from a beautiful state and one of my absolute favorite places to visit. It's great to have a quilting neighbor...they are great for inspiration and encouragement. Have a great day! Robyn
      Robyn

Comment

Hey Barb and welcome to the board!

I LOOOOVE Maine and plan to spend every July-August there to escape the Texas sizzling summers for the next 4 years, if I can! I'm new to quilting and am completely addicted so I look forward to learning quite a bit from you! Hope you'll share pics of your work, soon and if you want to share pics of your scenery, maybe then I could live vicariously through them and escape the rest of THIS summer's heat?!
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome. you will enjoy it here. The tutorials are great. Maybe you could do one with all your experience!
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome! Show us some of your work!

Comment

Welcome !!! Glad you are here....
              Michele

Comment

Working...
              X